March 2: Special Olympics GA
April 6: AWARE Wildlife
May 4: Atlanta Humane Society
June 1: Piedmont Heights Community Improvement Foundation
September 7: Camp Twin Lakes
October 5: MOCA GA
November 2: Appalachian Trail Conservancy
December 7: Georgia Craft Brewers Guild
Atlanta is home to hundreds of amazing non-profit organizations that benefit this city, the community and the residents that call it home. SweetWater Brewery has also thrived in thanks to this community, and we like to constantly challenge ourselves to give back and support these cause-worthy initiatives where we can.
Enter our new Beneficial Brews Program.
Throughout the course of a year, we’ll invite a dozen local non-profit organizations to represent their mission and cause at one of our Wednesday tour and tastings where $3 from every tour glass sold will be donated directly back to the organization. With a typical Wednesday turnout of 150+ guests, the payoff has the potential to start in the hundreds. However, with help spreading the good word about your selected program date, the final check could be even more impactful.
– Must be an Atlanta-based 501(c)(3) non-profit. *be able to provide a copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate*
– Avenues for promotion (Facebook page, Twitter account, e-mail database, etc.)
– If selected, the non-profit would need to have a representative onsite on their assigned tour and tasting date.
How it Works:
– If selected, we’ll get back to you with the specific date you have been assigned (usually the first Wednesday of your selected month).
– You’ll work with your SweetWater rep on all questions, details, etc. moving forward.
– Then, your team starts promoting. Ask everyone you know to come out on your program date!
– On the day of your program, your organization contact should arrive at 4:30 p.m. to meet your SweetWater contact, set up an informational table (optional), and be there to see the crowds roll in starting at 5:30 p.m.
– At the end of our day (7:30 p.m.), SweetWater will tally every pint glass sold and present a “total donation” amount to you at the end of the night.
- NOTE: The $3/per donation is for all pint glasses sold at our $10 standard rate. We cannot offer any donation amount for guests who choose our complimentary plastic cup option. The donation amount will be based on glasses sold, not number of people in the building. The final check cut amount might vary slightly once accounting closes out the actual tour day.
Want to apply? Contact email@example.com to learn how.