SweetWater Brewery was named as one of the nation’s top 20 craft brewers in 2013 by the Brewers Association, ranking in the top 20 out of more than 2,000 breweries nationwide in sales by volume. Located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, in the Armour Circle Industrial Park, the SweetWater headquarters is minutes from some of Atlanta’s most notable neighborhoods and a staple in the city’s cultural scene.
SweetWater is pleased to offer two event spaces, The Tasting Room and The Reel Room, which capture the energy and atmosphere of the brewery, brand and mission. Below, you’ll find a snapshot of rental pricing for both SweetWater event spaces, along with additional information on this unique and eclectic venue.
ROOM RENTAL PRICING:
REEL ROOM **
ROOM RENTAL PRICING INCLUDES:
- (2) hours of set up time prior to guests arrival, (3) hours of event rental, (1) hour for event clean up/breakdown.
- Complimentary SweetWater tastings for all guests in conjunction with free brewery tours – featuring the SweetWater year-round selections and “Catch N’ Release” series depending on availability (up to 6 tastings per guest).
- SweetWater souvenir tasting pint glass for all guests.
- SweetWater Brewery tours (depending on event size, up to 3 tours available during your event).
- Streaming SIRIUS music, screens/monitors and iPod connections.
- Complimentary parking for guests.
*TASTING ROOM/PATIO DETAILS:
- Due to the brewery’s general public tour/tasting schedule the Tasting Room/Patio has limited availability throughout the week.
- Available any time Monday and Tuesday.
- Available prior to 4:00 p.m. and after 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Available prior to 1:00 p.m. and after 5:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- The interior Tasting Room space can accommodate 50 guests seated, and 250 guests reception style.
- The full Tasting Room/Patio space (including an indoor and outdoor area) can accommodate up to 300 guests seated, and up to 650 guests reception style.
- In Tasting Room events over 150 seated/350 reception style, the outdoor patio must remain in use regardless of weather conditions day-of event in order to accommodate all guests. Clients must prepare in advance to provide an outdoor tent, heaters, etc. to prepare for weather conditions when applicable.
**REEL ROOM DETAILS:
- The Reel Room is available any day/time of the week, Monday – Friday, and after 5:30pm on Saturday.
- The Reel Room can accommodate up to 250-280 guests seated, and up to 450 guests reception style.
FULL FACILITY BUYOUT:
- For events larger than (650) guests, both The Tasting Room and The Reel Room can be rented together as a full facility buyout. Please contact your SweetWater rep for room rental quotes and set up information for a full facility buyout.
- SweetWater Brewery is able to provide your rental space, general staffing, SweetWater tastings (in conjunction with brewery tours) and basic audio/visual. All other elements such as catering, décor, floral, table/chair/linen rentals, additional audio/visual needs and entertainment will be provided by outside vendors.
- Please contact your SweetWater Rep. for further info regarding vendors.
ADDITIONAL FEES (we want you to be aware of everything):
- An 18% facility labor charge (based off room rental) will be added to all final invoices to cover event staffing charges.
- An additional (1) hour of room rental can be added for an additional 20% of your base room rental charge.
- A 3% processing fee will be added to deposit amount and final payments for clients using American Express.
- A Security Fee of $150.00 will apply to all events over (250) guests.
- For weddings, a $250.00 ceremony fee will be added for couples looking to get married onsite. Please speak with your SweetWater Rep. for full details.
- “Add Ons” can be purchased for events such as additional event staffing and custom glassware.
- An additional 30% will be added to the room rental for events falling on major holidays
For further details on the SweetWater Brewery event spaces, set up a site-visit, view photos, check availability of each room and for any other questions please contact email@example.com
Click below to see floor plans of our event spaces.
“SweetWater Brewery was awesome! From when we pulled up and were directed where to park, all the way to wrap-up. The facility looked great and the brewery tours made it even more fun. The SweetWater team was fun, congenial, competent – and the beer was tasty. I really appreciated the flexibility with picking a date and with payment options. The contract/packets were also super helpful. SweetWater’s event director is well organized, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. Our day-of event manager was also a big help at the event.”
-Tracy S. – Corporate Reception
“We hosted our wedding in the “Reel Room” at SweetWater Brewery, and it was amazing! Our guests weren’t quite sure what to expect by going to a reception at a brewery, but almost everyone went out of their way to tell us that it was one of the best wedding receptions they’ve attended. Everyone loved the lighting, atmosphere, and the large deck on the outside. The bartenders were great, and their staff accommodated all of our needs. One of our other friends that is hosting a destination wedding said that our wedding made her want to cancel her wedding and host it at Sweetwater. I can’t say enough how happy I am that we chose Sweetwater as our reception venue.”
-Kellie N. – Wedding Reception/Bride
“Working with SweetWater’s team for our event was truly ideal. This event was one of the first and largest I was assigned to lead for my job, and Carrington was helpful and willing to guide me on everything I would need to make it successful and easy. From asking the right questions to making valuable recommendations, SweetWater nailed it. Our event ended up being twice as large as expected, which required some quick thinking for both my team and SweetWater’s team; however, each of their employees worked diligently to manage the crowd with ease. Even after the event, the crew was willing to help clean up our supplies to make everything easier on us. All in all, events can be stressful on workers and volunteers, and SweetWater made the evening fun and lighthearted, yet still professional.”
-Margaret S. – University Alumni Event
“The room, the staff, the A/V, the tours, and the beer were all exceptional. My guests told me what a wonderful time they had. The balcony on a beautiful night opens a glimpse to the world. I would definitely recommend the location for a fun, fun, fun time.”
-Mary R. – Rehearsal Dinner
“While planning an event solely by yourself, things can get a bit stressful. The group at SweetWater was beyond excellent to work with and made each step– from the initial walkthrough to the post event follow-up– so easy! My event was my 10 Year High School Reunion. Everyone was thrilled with the location (where else can you drink the best beer and go on a tour behind the scenes to see how that beer is made?!) Carrington and the rest of the event crew was PHENOMENAL! People are now coming to me with advice on planning their events and I 100% tell them to go to SweetWater!”
-Ariel U. – High School Reunion