Take A Brewery Tour
As of July 1, yall have the option to sample up to 36 oz of beer in our tap rooms and, if you want, take another 72 oz to go to enjoy when you get home (or wherever you’re headed). You can’t open those bottles or growlers while you’re still at the brewery.
We got a few different ways you can get heady. All our options are subject to availability.
- $10 – Standard Tour (Souvenir pint glass with (6) 6oz samples)
- $20 – Standard Tour + CHOICE OF (1) Souvenir 6 pack/mix-a-six OR (1) Souvenir 22oz bottle
- $25 – Standard Tour + (1) Souvenir 64 oz growler & growler fill OR (1) 750ml bottle
Here’s how it’ll work.
- 1. Decide what tour package you want at the front desk. You can’t change it up after you’ve made your purchase so pick carefully.
- 2. The ticket you’ll get will double as your drink tickets.
- 3. When you’re done sampling, head over to the schwag shop to redeem the ticket for your Souvenir beer.
- 4. Don’t open it till you get home! You CANNOT open or drink Souvenir Beer while at the brewery.
We know this is a big ol change from the way we’ve been doing things for the last 18 years, so we thank yall in advance for having patience as we get it figured out the first few weeks.
TOURS & TASTINGS INFORMATION
- Tours & Tastings are held Wednesday to Friday from 5:30 – 7:30, Saturday and Sunday from 2:30 – 4:20
- Souvenir pint glasses with 6 tasting tickets are $10. There is no longer a ‘free cup’ option. See above for Souvenir Beer options.
- Beer tasting is available the entire 2 hour window
- Our brews vary by season–not everything is available every day
- Tours last 20 minutes and run 3-5 times during tasting hours
- If you aren’t 21, you aren’t getting in
Our tours and tastings are pretty loose and social, so grab a few friends and join us at the brewery. $10 you get a shiny souvenir pint glass to take home, or see above for our Souvenir beer options.
Things get busy pretty quickly, so try to get out to the brewery early rather than later. We can only have so many friends rubbin’ elbows at once and we hate turning people away.
Carpooling, cabbing, Ubering and Lyfting are all encouraged as parking is small and our brews are not.
You can sample our brews anytime during the two hour tour period, but we’ll only run 3-5 tours so keep an eye out for staff holding a “Brewery Tour is Starting” sign if you wanna see the sights. Make sure you’re topped off before hoppin’ on the tour train too – each tour is 20 minutes and there’s no goin’ back for a refill midway.
We have a brand new VIP program for you and 15-35 of your closest buds that’ll get you hooked up with a private area, speedy checkin and catering from a local BBQ joint. Click here for info on the VIP program or shoot firstname.lastname@example.org an email for details on that.
Lastly, make sure you bring your ID whether you’re 21 or 91. Doesn’t matter if you’re the DD, not drinking or former Braves first baseman Andres Galarraga – if you don’t have a parent or an ID, you aren’t gettin’ in.
Questions you’re probably gonna ask:
Do you accept credit cards?
We take Visa, MasterCard and AmEx but make sure to bring your dolla bills to tip our friendly and attractive tour staff.
What’s the food situation?
Food options are available through our VIP program (contact email@example.com for the full 411). We also have food trucks out occasionally, but don’t count on it if you’re hungry.
Can I bring my pooch?
Furry friends are allowed on the patio only, which means if it’s raining you better leave Fido at home.
Can I trade you two tickets for a full beer?
No sir or madam you cannot. It’s not our rule either so don’t try to pull out your lawyer skills on us.
Is there free parking?
We have free lots at the brewery and just down the road but they fill up quick. If you aren’t a fan of exercise, best bet is to show up near or before the start of tour hours. Carpooling or cabbing are your best bet.
Do I need to get there early?
Friday and Saturday tours fill up quickly, so it doesn’t hurt to show up about 20 minutes early to avoid a long line. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays you can usually walk right in.
I still have questions even though I carefully read everything on the website.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a shout at (404) 691-2537 and we’ll help ya out.