Tickets are all gone! You don’t have to stay home but you can’t party here.
Stuff You Need to Know:
Stoked to have you coming to our place to help us celebrate 21 years of heady beers (we’re finally legal!) Here’s some info to help make sure you have the best time possible:
- Event is tomorrow, Saturday February 17 (see “Getting Down” for the schedule)
- Event is rain or shine and all the live music is outside – dress accordingly. The main stage will be under a giant tent.
- If you have general admission tickets, there are no in-and-out privileges.
- You have to show your valid ID and be 21+ to buy and drink beer. If you’re not 21+, you still need a ticket and must be accompanied by your parent or guardian. (Exception: kids under 13; they’re free but must be with their 21+ parent or guardian at all times)
- We accept cash and cards for beer – you can also buy beer tokens at the inside bars for speedy purchasing!
- Most food trucks accept cash and cards (and we have an ATM in the taproom). On site during the event: Mellow Mushroom Bake Bus, Brooke Lynn’s Own Sticks & Cones, Chef on Wheels, Tex’s Tacos, Jerry Dilts Catering, Jimella’s Bakery
- We love dogs, but this event is too big for ‘em. No pets allowed.
SweetWater Brewery: 195 Ottley Drive NE, Atlanta
- DO NOT DRIVE YOUR CAR HERE. This year’s event is bigger than ever, and we have zero free parking. Seriously, there’s no public parking. Don’t try it. Too stubborn and gonna try it anyway? Valet will be here with a few (and we mean few) spots — $3.
- But we do have FREE Hennessey Shuttles from the Lindbergh MARTA station 4 – 11 pm; meet outside SIP café.
- Or, schedule a ride (Hennessey is giving us a hook up: http://sweetwaterbrew.com/finally-legal/
- Or, ride your bike and use our racks in front of the Woodlands. Or summon your magic carpet.
- Don’t forget your ID. No ID, no buying or drinking beer.
- Have your Xorbia tickets handy. You can show the QR code on your phone or print, either way works for us
- Unless the event sells out online tomorrow before 9 am, we should have a handful of tickets at the door. But don’t risk it – tell your slacker friends to get tix before 4:20 today.
- 11 am: Doors open. Taproom and Woodlands open for beer sales
- 1 pm: Specialty beers tapped in the Reel Room (upstairs, main production facility)
- 2 pm: Bird Dog Jubilee on the taproom patio stage
- 3:30 pm: People’s Blues of Richmond on the main stage
- 4:20 pm: Toast to 21 years on the main stage with our big kahuna Freddy Bensch
- 6:15 pm: Twiddle on the main stage
- 8 pm: Woodlands closes
- 8:30 pm: Dirty Heads on the main stage
- 9:30 pm: Last Call
- 10 pm: Doors close
We’re turning 21 in February and blowing the roof off this joint for our first legal beer. We’ve got Dirty Heads headlining, with Twiddle and Peoples Blues of Richmond on deck. You’re not gonna want to miss SweetWater’s 21st Anniversary Party!
Get even more info here
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
click here to purchase
Saturday, February 17th
Ticket Price: $29 for GA, $59 VIP (Includes 4 beers!)
Shout out to our sponsors for making this thing possible:
Need a ride? Book through Hennessy Transportation and save some scratch