Public Tours & Tastings
Our tours and tastings are pretty loose and social, so grab a few friends and join us at the brewery. $12 gets you a shiny souvenir pint glass to take home, six 6 oz samples of our brews, and tours of the facility. We offer tours every half hour.
Wednesday: 5:30-7:30 pm
Thursday: 5:30-7:30 pm
Friday: 5:30-7:30 pm
Saturday: 1:30-4:30 pm
Sunday: 2:30-4:30 pm
No Tickets Required
There will be no public tour 2/19 cuz we’re throwing down for our SOLD OUT 20th Anniversary party.
The Woodlands Tour
Take an in-depth guided tour & tasting through our barrel-aging program, located just next door to the brewery.
Learn more about:
- Historic tradition of barrel aging beer
- Barrel anatomy & the process of selecting barrels
- The yeasts and bacteria responsible for making these complex beers
- Barrel aging, blending & packaging
Tours are $20 without souvenir beer, $30 with. The souvenir beer rotates depending on our latest Woodlands release.
A semi-private experience for 15-50 guests during our public tour and tasting hours. The VIP program includes a private area and bartender, speedy check in and catering from a local BBQ joint.
Email [email protected] to RSVP
20th Anniversary Party
Help us celebrate 20 Years of Heady Beers this February with:
– Moe. ripping the lid off this joint!
– Custom 20th Anniversary glassware with (10) tasting tickets, 1 tasting ticket will give you entrance into our new Woodland’s facility where you can sample one of our sour/barrel aged beers.
– Specialty drafts and casks throughout the building
– Souvenir beer to go
– Food Trucks onsite with goodies for sale.
Tickets are SOLD OUT.
Carpooling, cabbing, Ubering, and Lyfting are all encouraged as parking is small and our brews are not. Bicycle parking is also available in front of the Woodlands.
Make sure you bring your ID. Doesn’t matter if you’re the DD, not drinking or former Braves first baseman Andres Galarraga – if you don’t have a parent or an ID, you aren’t gettin’ in.
Need a place to crash?
Questions you’re probably gonna ask:
What’s the food sitch?
Food options are available through our VIP program. We have food trucks on occasion, but don’t count on getting your fix if you’re hungry.
Can I bring my pooch?
Furry friends are allowed on the patio only, which means if it’s raining or cold you better leave Fido at home.
Is there free parking?
Yep, but not a lot of it. Carpool, cab or bike if you can.
I still have questions even though I carefully read everything on the site.
Email us at [email protected]