Please read these guidelines before submitting your application.
SweetWater offers donations for specific events and non-profit fundraisers including good beer and branded schwag. While we would like to align with all that is good and worthy, we sometimes have to gracefully decline. Product donations are done through company check to your organization to reimburse you for the beer that was purchased at a retailer. It’s important to note, we are not allowed, by law, to donate or sell beer direct from our brewery.
A few things we look for when selecting opportunities for product donations:
• Timing: Please give us at least five (5) weeks’ notice prior to event.
• Location: Is your event in our territory? Our donations are limited to states where we distribute including: GA, TN, NC, SC, FL, AL, KY, VA, LA, TX, NY, IL, NJ, CT, OH, PA, MD, DC, CO.
• Reimbursement for Beer Donation: If you plan on selling our beer, your event is open to the public, we will require a copy of the special events permit. If approved, SweetWater will reimburse the charity for half of the cost to purchase the beer (receipt needed for reimbursement).
We do not fund:
• School Auctions or Functions – Kids and beer are just not a good combination.
• Individual and Team Sports – Unfortunately, there are just too many.
• Bands – We love us some live music, but there are just too many.
If your event matches these guidelines, please fill out the following form. We will take a look at your request and get back with you early next month. Thanks!